Sunday 25 May 2014

Exam Thoughts | elliewoods

As it would seem, I was quite lazy last week, with the wrapping up of university classes and tests for the week, I seemed to neglect this lovely little space. So I do apologise for that and I would also like to do the same thing for the month ahead. This is because as classes have wrapped up, I now have exams...which I am kinda looking forward to..(I know thats a bit weird) 

As many kids, in my younger years I absolutely hated Tests or Exams of any kind. Yet for some reason unbeknown to me, I get a thrill know out of the thought of completing a exam. However once I am in the exam room, I of course freak out and don't know 1) why I am doing this particular exam, 2) any of the questions and 3) why I am actually doing the course in the first place. This always leads me to finishing the exam and walking out thinking that I have completely failed the class and believing that I now have to drop out of my degree. 

However this is always not the case when I get back my exam and realised I actually did semi decent. So that is just a bit of in-site into my brain and what goes on in my head before an exam. 

I'm not to sure why I decided to write about this, it kinda just happened and things started to flow, so I just went with it. 

Next weeks blog post will of course go back to more usual things and that and yer I guess it's time to wrap this up!

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment