Wednesday 26 June 2013

Appelle Apothecary


Hello Everyone

Lately my parents have been going away on little nights away and staying in some pretty nice hotels, the one perk of this for me is that they always seem to bring me home the little lotions that they supply you with in the hotel rooms.


Now usually I will just use them and not really think much of the product or feel the need to have more of it. However a few weeks ago they stayed in the hotel The Grand Hotel, which is situated in Melbourne.  

That is when they came home with these goodies and I just couldn't get enough of them, I just wish they were bigger....or endless. I am so worried that they will run out. Especially the Vitamin E Skin Lotion that I use them sparingly. They are Appelles Apothecary, I actually then googled them and found that their only stores are far away from Melbourne, such as NSW. 


However if they are to run out I think I'm either going to have to make my way to NSW to get some more or have to take a deep breath and pay the $20 postage.  D:

These products just leave your skin feeling amazingly soft and your hair feeling renewed. I seriously can't wait till my parents go stay in that hotel again or better yet I buy a big bottle of this. Which is only around $10-$15


No comments:

Post a Comment