Thursday 13 June 2013

Dr Wheatgrass Antioxidant - Rich Skin Recovery Cream

Hey Guys!

I am very sorry that I have been neglectful of my blog for the past few weeks, but I have been flat out with University exams and then ill. However now I am free and healthy so I get my little fingers going and keep blogging for you all!

So I just realised that I was still yet to make a blog post on a few of my items that I showed in one of my videos of my Skin Care Routine, so this is why I thought I better start doing them, the blog posts for those items will be over the next few weeks.

The first product which I feel like I should tell you about is the Dr Wheatgrass Antioxidant - Rich Skin Recovery Cream. 
Now I went out and bought this after receiving a sample of this and saw that it worked wonders on my skin. On the back you will see that it doesn't specifically say that it is for pimples or blackheads, yet if you look online it points out that it will work wonderfully on them and it did not disappoint!
I saw a change in my skin over the next couple of days after first trying it out and it has definitely cleared up any pimples that were present.

I found that this product is quite hard to come by the place that I could only find it at was in a health shop which specifically sold natural ointments and moisturisers 

I find that this is great to use after I have showered, before I put my moisturiser on, because it is just after I have washed away all the dirt from the day. I also use this sometimes before putting my makeup on if I feel like I'm having a bad skin day.

No comments:

Post a Comment