Friday 21 February 2014

Boe Eye Box Glam ROAR | elliewoods



Whilst out shopping the other day, I came across this Boe beauty eye box which had been marked down from $5 to $3 so of course I thought after having a look at the colour range, why not! The colour range seem like they would make lovely eye looks ranging from natural to dramatic even darish looks.

Of course knowing that in the past I have not been much of a fan for some particular Boe products and that Boe is quite a cheap brand for most of their products only $2 . I had no grand expectations for this eye shadow palette.

However once applying it to my lids I discovered that they are quite lovely colours.

The downside to this palette would be that those nude to lighter shades are hardly visable (as you can see from the photos) However those darker shades especially Copper are so highly pigmented that you only need a smidge in order to get the perfect colour for your lids.

(Left to Right: Pyramid, Princess, Galaxy, Spear, Moss, Copper, Treasure,Highbrow, Dusted, Frost)

I do wish that the lighter shades such as pyramid were just that much more pigmented as I believe if it was then it would be a truly beautiful colour on the lids.

All in All I did highly enjoy this palette, its just those lighter shades that let me down in this palette.

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr  | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment