Wednesday 12 February 2014

Rimmel Rockin' Curves Mascara | elliewoods

Whilst out shopping the other day I saw that Rimmel had just come out with a new mascara, Rimmel Rockin' Curves. So of course as it was on sale for it's new introductory price of $7.99 I had to pick it up!
Straight away this mascara stands out when put amongst other mascaras from Rimmel and that is due to its casing. Now some people might not be a fan of the red snake like pattern around the whole tube of marcara.
This is another of Rimmel new products to the Scandaleyes family. What I really like about this product is definitely the brush, how it is a curved wand. This product promises to twist and curve to huge the lash line through "the thin tip grabbing the hard-to-reach inner lashes, while the amplified base pulses lashes with incredible volume and curve".
Now I usually have a love-hate relationship with Rimmel Products. Whilst I love any of their base products & lip products, I always find that there mascara never really do much for my lashes. 
However I felt that by them changing their brush into an 'S' shape they really hit the nail on the head and I would be surprised if other makeup lines followed suit. I felt like this really grabbed at the lashes and applied evenly and that it easily created length and volume to my lashes. Another perk of this is that no matter how much I worked the product on my lashes I found that it didn't clump unlike other mascaras.
 
The only downside to this mascara would be for those who are wanting a really dramatic or big bold look to their lashes. I would say that this may not be your cup of tea. However if you are going for a natural/ simple look with some volume, length a heck of a lot of curl then I would definitely recommend you giving this a go!





No comments:

Post a Comment