Sunday 6 April 2014

New GRWM video & Nude Full Coverage Look | elliewoods

Another Sunday, another late night blog post. This is really becoming a habit isn't it.


This is because silly me forgot that I had a 2000 word corporate law assignment due this week coming. Luckily for me I have a girl in one of my other classes that is also corporate law and told me that is was due the 11th of April. To which I respond "no it isn't" of course upon looking at my assignment schedule online I found that yes she was right and I had spent the last 15 minutes saying that the assignment was due the following week. (Oopies)



So as it is late and I have used the majority of my brain power this past week, I shall leave you with my new video that went up on wednesday. 



Get Ready With Me Natural Going Out Look - http://youtu.be/CZrI9L9PeXU




Oh also I nearly forgot! 

I also put up my usual Sunday video, which was also a makeup tutorial kind of video!


NUDE FULL COVERAGE LOOK - http://youtu.be/5xAy07DIrik



Also whilst your over there why not subscribe! I would appreciate that immensely!





                                                      Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr  | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment