Tuesday 26 February 2013

Beauty Haul!! makeup and more

Hello All!

So as you may be able to tell from the title I went on a little shopping spree and purchased a few things that I probably shouldn't have, but oh well! :) Whilst I bought a whole heap of things, some that are also not pictured here, I would just love to talk about the new range of Boe Beauty products I stumbled across whilst shopping!


The majority my makeup purchases was from a new little brand called Boe Beauty where all stock is $2, who could pass up such a bargain! The products I purchased were a pressed finishing powder compact in #1 Transluscent F/ Powder, it is quite a nice pinky colour and comes up quite well on the cheeks.
 
Along with this I also bought some lipsticks in the colours #4 Goddess, #6 Coral Kiss, #13 Natural Tea Rose and #14 Birthday Suit. This lipsticks are very pigmented and do come out basically the colour that is on the bottom of the packaging. Although these lipsticks are quite cheap, once they have a gloss over them they do last for a lot longer than they would without gloss. The only downside is that without gloss they are very easy to come off in just one wipe.

From Left to Right: #6 Coral Kiss, #4 Goddess, #13 Natural Tea Rose and #14 Birthday Suit.
 
Lastly from the Boe Beauty Products, I had to buy some lipglosses to go along with my new lipsticks These lipglosses aren't really that pigmented but they do have a nice finish and aren't to sticky like most cheaper lipglosses. I purchased 3 lipglosses in the colours #8 Milk Chocolate, #4 Kissalicious and #5 Ruby in the Sky.

 From Top to Bottom:  #8 Milk Chocolate, #4 Kissalicious and #5 Ruby in the Sky.

Im thinking that I may soon do a blog on either my everyday makeup, the rest of the make up I purchased or a kind of room tour blog so you can see how my room all ties in together or even just to give you some ideas on ways to design your room :) ta ta! and see you next time! x



No comments:

Post a Comment