Wednesday 13 February 2013

What's your favourite scent/candle?


After many searches for the perfect candle, now im not saying I haven't ones that aren't as lovely as this one. Yet everything about this candle is gorgeous from its packaging to the first whiff.
I actually received this candle as a gift from one of my good friends recently on my 18th birthday and instantly fell in love with it.


Even before it is lit you can smell the sweet vanilla scent. Once lit it brings a refreshing yet not to overbearing scent to the room. This one candle has replaced my 6 old candles which I would have to have lit them all just to get the same results as this one candle brings.




This one little candle is everything that I have been looking for in a candle so far and would love to know if you have any candles which are also a must have.
I highly recommend this product and will definitely be repurchasing in the near future, as I have been lighting it every day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment