Thursday 18 April 2013

Original Source Shower Gel

I would just like to start off with WOW!

I had heard many youtuber's rave on about this body scrub and had seen it many of time whilst browsing in the Body Scrubs section of supermarkets and such. But never really felt the urge to purchase it. However I finally gave in to all the wonderful reviews that it had been getting and purchased it. I really wanted to try out the orange citrus however I picked up the Lime scented one, as it was the only one my supermarket had in stock and it was only $2.99, what are bargain!

This product seriously smells beautiful, smelling exactly like a lime! Not only does this product smell great, but also it feels great on the skin. Whenever I use this I feel and smell great.... and usually end up spending ages bathing in it, as I just can't get enough of it! (The first time I used this I actually went round to all my family members telling me to smell me)


I am definitely now going to have to go out and purchase all the different scents from this brand just to see if they are all as amazing as this one!
I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great shower gel or even someone who wants a change from there usual shower gels as this is seriously amazing and are crazy if you don't try it!

byeeeee :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment