Wednesday 29 May 2013

Beauty/Shopping Questions Answered!

Hey Guys!

This blog post is going to be a bit different from the others, this is going to be still centred around beauty, but it is also a way to kind of get to know me. These a questions that really just say which products I love and also some tips which you can use :)
What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear? 
All the shades from the e.l.f Natural eye palette or Designer Brands Whipped Mineral Eyeshadow Creme to Powder in Ivory.
Which feature do you play up the most? 
Probably my lips or eyes
What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? 
If I am not wearing lipstick, The Nivea Essentials Lip Balm, love the stuff!
Favourite makeup brand? 
Yves Saint Laurent & Nars  

What’s your favourite makeup look ? 
Deep Red lipstick with a cat eye
Favourite Shop? 
I would have to say Cotton On or Gloss 
Which product have you found yourself re-purchasing OVER and OVER again? 
Maybelline the falsies mascara.
Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? 
Ooo I would have to say the Nivea Visage be beautiful moisturising, just because it is a tinted moisturiser which is not appealing in the slightest. Mainly because it only comes in one colour and it makes my skin feel dirty.
Favourite drugstore makeup brand? 
Rimmel
One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? 
Having my makeup done for me :P
One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? 
I would have to say getting a spray tan, I just don't find them appealing and wouldn't want someone spraying me with stuff whilst  in my underwear.
Your favourite makeup brand, if only one could exist? 
Yves Saint Laurent
Where do you buy most of your clothes from? 
Cotton On :)

The best tip/advice you can give regarding beauty and makeup?  
To always moisturise and to use primer under your foundation, this not only helps mattify oily skin but also ensures that your foundation lasts longer and even prevents slipping
Favourite moisturiser? 
Nivea Visage Young Mattifying  
Favourite nail polish brand? 
BC. CO


If there are any questions you would like me to answer, just leave a comment below :)
Byeee xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr  | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment