Wednesday 15 May 2013

Rimmel Foundation

Hey All!
It's Wednesday Post Time!!!
So a few weeks ago I posted about my love for Rimmel's Show Off lipsticks. Well this week I thought I should also post on the other products which I have also been loving from Rimmel and that is their foundation.
I believe that this year Rimmel have really stepped up their game by producing great products as of late.
Not only did they bring out great new lipsticks but they have also brought out some great foundations, which could even compete with those high end make up brands such as M.A.C or NARS.

These two foundations are the Wake Me Up Foundation and the Match Perfection Foundation.

Both these foundations have a great colour range and blend well.

The Wake Me Up Foundation does exactly what it says once applying this foundation, it makes you appear a lot more awake. I find that this product is especially good under the eye area. It is a great product and is easily blend-able, when applying this product I prefer to use my hands or a sponge as I feel that is when I get the best results from this foundation. This foundation last for hours and is durable even when doing exercise (I found this out on my birthday when my friends took me to an indoor trampoline centre as a suprise).



The Match Perfection Foundation whilst it may not have as great of a coverage as the Wake Me Up foundation does, it is a easy blend-able foundation that can be applied with either a brush, sponge or with the hands. However I recommend a brush as I find that this method is the best way to ensure a great coverage. After applying I will powder as I just prefer it that way, however either way its durable and stays the whole day without any worries.

These are just two of the many products that I have been enjoying from Rimmel and I hope this has helped you in some kind of way for making a choice of which foundation may suit your skin type.
Byeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment