Wednesday 22 May 2013

Real Techniques Brushes

Its Wednesday!!!
Hey All!

All week I have been worried that these little beauties wouldn't arrive on time for me to put this blog post up today, yet luckily for me they arrived this morning and I was able to give them a whirl.


I was quick to get them out of the box and use them and OMG! they are amazing I purchased the Expert Face Brush and the Blush Brush and let me just say they are amazingly soft.

The Expert Face Brush allowed me to easily apply my foundation with a breeze. There was no worrying about brush lines (with I usually do when using my other brushes). This was so easy and simply to use, I have no clue why I hadn't purchased them earlier.

The Blush Brush holds the perfect amount on the brush so that it can be easily applied to the face. Not only this, but it is the perfect size for it to be able to be applied to the cheeks without it looking like there is to much on the face.


With these brushes I found that I was able to get that flawless finish with both my foundation and blush. I have actually never been happier with my makeup than when I am using these brushes! 
I will definitely be buying more of these and highly recommend that if you are in the market for new brushes to try these out!



Byeeeee. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment