Thursday 9 January 2014

15 Things I want to do this 2014 | elliewoods


Here’s to 2014.

This is the first time I am ever going to set myself a target of 15 activities/things that I want to have done by the end of 2014. I am doing this as whilst I feel like I did quite a lot in 2013, I think that I didn’t really do everything that I wanted to do. This is because of University and other things that I found myself not really doing everything that I could have done.

So here is a list of things that I want to get done in 2014.

- Have Starbucks
- Watch the Notebook
- Read all of the Harry Potter Series
- Watch all of the Harry Potter Series
- Go Overseas (See video to see where I want to go)
- Go to a Comedy Festival
- Get my License
- Go to a show
- Go to the farm I used to go to as a child
- Go to the drive In
- Go camping
- Read and watch Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Go on holiday somewhere in Australia
- Blog every week
- Actually do everything on this list

I think that this is going to be a great way in which to ensure that I do get each and every one of these 15 things done this 2014. I also made a video about this on my Youtube Channel – elliewoods  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23tcYxPpnSk

and will be blogging every time I tick one of these activities off my list, I may also possibly do some little vlogs of the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment