Sunday 16 March 2014

Busy Week/ Busy Schedule | elliewoods

It is currently 10:39pm on Sunday as I write this, I am writing this so late because as I have stated before I have made a promise to blog every week. However it would seem that this week has been quite a busy one.

First off I am now in my 4th week of my second year at university, which means of course that all assignments are due at once (Oh how I love their perfect timing) So pretty much having 4 assignments due at one time can be quite stressful. On top of that having to travel a hour and a half there 3 times a week then a hour and a half back. With only having a one hour class on two of those days, can be quite annoying.

This week also I attended a World's Greatest Shave event where I got to witness a few people that I know, raise money for the leukaemia foundation, which was truly wonderful. Where they were able to raise over $2000 I believe. I think that that is just such a great cause. However I will just make do with donating my fair share of money as I am no where near brave enough to do the shave.

Lastly this week I have been organising and planning future videos and blog posts. I have kind of/ not officially decided that I would like to start putting out two videos a week, perhaps a wednesday video and then the usual Sunday video. As of yet I am still undecided, but a few may appear every now and then when it tickles my fancy. I have made myself a pretty hefty list and pride myself on it. So those will be going up sometime in the future, which I am pretty excited about.

Also I hope you have all had a lovely week and I promise that from now on I will try and get these blog posts out on wednesdays/thursdays.

                                                     Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr  | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment