Friday 7 March 2014

Harry Potter Series/2014 resolutions | elliewoods


Phaaaaaaaaaahhhh! I have just this minute finished reading the whole 7 books of the Harry Potter series and I have no idea on how to feel! why can't poor Harry catch a break and why must Fred Weasley, Tonks and Lupin die! I know, this comes as a shock to many people, but when I was younger my parents did try to read it to me but gave up on the first book after my brothers and I continued to interrupt them every few sentences asking a degree of various question about the book and what certain words or spells went. So that is why we never got through less than 5 chapters of the first book.

However if you have been actively reading my little blog here, you will know that at the start of the year I gave myself 15 things to do this year and which I hope to complete all of them. So I added Harry Potter to the list as I thought since it is a worldwide know series I best get in with the lingo and finally be in the ‘in crowd’ and know what all those Harry Potter fans are talking about (instead of merely just standing there and nodding)
Now that I have read the books, which I thoroughly enjoyed I cannot wait to finish watching all of the movies (I have been watching them after I have finished each book)  

So I know that this was a bit different from what I would usually blog about but I thought I would just share with you some of my progress towards finishing my 15 things that I want to have done this year.

So below is currently how my list is going

-       Have Starbucks
-       Watch the Notebook
-       Read the entire Harry Potter series
-       Watch the entire Harry Potter series
-       Go back to my childhood farm (Rain, Hayne & Shine)
-       Go to a Comedy Festival
-       Go to the Drive In
-       Go overseas
-       Go somewhere on holiday in Australia
-       Get my License
-       Go to a show
-       Read/Watch Perks Of Being A Wallflower
-       Go Camping
-       Blog every week
-       Actually do everything on this list.

I think/ well I hope that I am well on track to hopefully (praying) be able to finish if not all then the majority of this list before the end of the year J

I hope you enjoyed this little update on my resolutions and I shall be back with another blog post soon!

 Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr  | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment