Tuesday 5 March 2013

Revlon Photoready 3D VOLUME Mascara

Hello Again,

So if you haven't read my previous post this is the second post today as I haven't blogged in over a week and thought I should add a bonus post.

This is also another product that I have recently been loving. Now I received this as a gift for christmas and at first when trying this I wasn't really a fan and just chucked it into my make - up for an occasion when I was running low on mascara. Yet recently I felt adventurous and thought why not give it another try. I don't know what I found unpleasing last time as I absolutely love this mascara!


Now I am usually very picky when it comes to mascaras as of course it has to go on my eyelashes and I usually find that some mascaras cause my eyes to become quite watery. Yet this mascara has the perfect brush which helps seperate each lash to add length and volume, with its round headed brush to help reach the smaller sections.
 

 To achieve the look above I do apply more than one layer of the mascara to my lashes until I am happy with the boldness. Other than that I believe this product does exactly what the label says it volumises and gives a beautiful effect to the eyes.
This is by far one of the best Revlon Mascaras I have tried, now I dont usually repurchase mascaras unless I absolutely love them as Im always wanting to try new ones to see which ones I like more, but I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
 
Byeeeee :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment