Tuesday 5 March 2013

RevitaFoam Hair Product; conditions, disentangles and a defrizzer!

Hey All!
So I know I haven't posted in over a week and that is why today I am going to have two new posts!

Now I have been using this product for over two months now and absolutely love it! It is the RevitaFoam Hair Product which is a conditioning and disentangling mousse, not only does it condition and disentangle but it is also a defrizzer, what a added bonus!

 
Now I could just tell you how amazing this product is, but I thought to be able to get across just how amazing this product is I have to show you. So here is some pictures I took of my hair after brushing and before putting RevitaFoam in and then the results after apply it to my hair.



















(Picture on Left: Before using RevitaFoam. Picture on Right; After using RevitaFoam)


Now this is definitely a product that I highly recommend and you are mad to not use if you have long thick hair, or even just plain frizzy hair. The crazy thing is, that this product had been sitting in my bathroom cupboard for nearly 2 years before I even knew it existed and thought I would give it a try, now I used it nearly every day.

Whilst the directions on how to use this product is to wash your hair and apply whilst wet or once dry I tend to wait until the day after washing after brushing my hair I apply a walnut sized amount to my hair and run it through with a brush. Then just scrunch my hair slightly and its all ready to go!


See you next post! x

No comments:

Post a Comment