Tuesday 26 March 2013

Rimmel Show Off Lipsticks!

This month I have definitely been loving Rimmel show off lipsticks, they are long lasting and a great colour range which is sure to suit anyone.
Whilst these lipsticks are the not one of the most moisturising lipsticks, however the high pigmentation of colour and lasting power does make it hard to fault this lipstick.


I first received one of these lipsticks (Pink Fame 210) in December as a Christmas present from a friend, at first I was a bit put off by the lipstick, purely due to the colour the lipstick appeared (this was due to the fact I didn't really wear statement lipsticks at the time) 
However once I put it on, I straight away found that I loved the colour. 

(From Left to Right: Pink Fame 210, Shocking Pink 220, Be Bold 120, Red Fever 230)
So due to the loving Pink Fame so much, I had no choice but to go out and buy some of their many other colours such as Be Bold 120, Shocking Pink 220, Red Fever 230

I especially love Red Fever from this collection as I believe it is basically a dupe of M.A.C's Russian Red
(From Left to Right: Pink Fame 210, Be Bold 120, Red Fever 230, Shocking Pink 220)
I have also found myself purchasing three more of these lipsticks the other day so now that brings my total of Rimmel Show Off lipsticks to a total of seven.
The others colours that I purchased were Love Me 130 , Pink Gossip 110 and Pink Excess 010.

What is your feedback on this lipstick? Do you love it? or Do you Hate it?

Also if you haven't seen my last post yet, Go check it out, it also has a bonus video :)
byeeeeeeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment